2023 Church Theme - "Enjoying the Manifold Blessings of God"
Dear Covenant Fellowship,
As part of the settlement of the lawsuit in D.C. Superior Court, Hines et al. v. Turner et al, on June 5, 2023, at 6:00 PM, the Church will hold a special meeting to receive a report from an outside, independent accountant regarding the finances of the Church and the entities related to the Church, including Beulah Community Improvement Corporation, Dix Street Corridor Senior Housing LP, and Dix GP Corporation.
The accountant will explain their findings from a recently completed examination of all real estate transactions and loans involving the Church and the related entities, as well as all money paid to and benefits conferred on Pastor Turner and Russell Moore, between January 1, 2006, and the present. The accountant’s report will include the current status of the indebtedness of the Church and the related entities. Those in Covenant Fellowship can participate in the meeting by livestream at a link to follow and will be able to ask the accountant questions. All Covenant Fellowship members are invited and encouraged to attend. The accountant’s examination of the finances of the Church and the related entities, and the accountant’s report to the Church's Covenant Fellowship will finally and fully conclude the lawsuit.
Co-Laboring in Christ,
Minister Sia C. Milner
1. Depending on your electronic device, smartphone, tablet, or computer, you will need to go to the Zoom website to register and or download the Zoom app to register. (If you do not already have an account.)
2. Please ensure that you have the most recent update.
3. Once you have access to Zoom, you have to register for a “verified” Zoom account. (By verified, I mean, you must have an account with your full name listed, or something very close and identifiable. Without a Zoom account – with an identifiable name to the hosting team – you will not be admitted into the meeting.)
4. Prior to the meeting, please spend some time learning the key features of the Zoom platform, most importantly, video, audio, polling, chat messaging, and yes/no.
5. When it is time to sign in, some will be able to enter the link below and go straight to the waiting room. While others will need to go to the Zoom website and enter the necessary meeting id and password.
6. Please sign in early for the meeting so you can ensure successful participation. The waiting room will be open. We do plan on starting on time.
7. You must have a video and share your video (with you in close camera view) during the entire meeting. If you for any reason turn off your video, you may be removed from the meeting, and unable to return, at the hosting team’s discretion.
8. Please be mindful of not only background noises but also background distractions, such as others that are not connected with the meeting. If there is any meeting disruption of any sort, you may be removed from the meeting, and unable to return, at the hosting team’s discretion.
9. Each person in the meeting needs to have their own login, screen, and camera. When two or more people try to share a phone, tablet, or computer, sound and video quality goes down considerably. (One person per login.)
10. All audio will be muted throughout the meeting for participants that are not speaking. The chat, yes/no, polling, and raising hand features will be monitored and used for input, questions, feedback, etc.
11. This meeting will be recorded for documentation purposes.